Because I love my husband, but I write like a 14 year old with a crush.
I could say that you saved me,
But I wasn’t in danger
Could say I won the bet
And you were the wager
Could say we’ve struck out before
But now we’ve hit a home run
And honestly, I’ve loved before
But you’re the only one..
..I’d want by my side
And you’re the only one
With whom I’d share my life
So in love with you, it’s crazy
You continue to amaze me
Baby, you’re the one
You could say that I found you,
But I’m not so sure you were lost
Could say you’re worth a fortune
But I’ll gladly pay the cost
You’re everything that’s something
And I couldn’t ask for more
‘Cause Baby, you’re the one
(that I adore)
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very nice. There must be an inspirational muse getting passed around like the flue. Glad to see it got you posting again.
Ben
BTW - I have a new blog. You gotta check it out.
threebellchime.blogspot.com
Post a Comment