My college days..was so sure I had it all made. Felt like I owned the world. I was much too cocky for an ordinary girl. Teachers say, "You have to work it out", but the only time I've ever felt self doubt is when I'm trying to plan out my life. Can't always be right about these things..Lord only knows what the future will bring?
Now I travel this country, a citizen privileged by birth, trying to figure out what I'm worth. I meet all these people so different than me..but by learning from them, I'm being set free. All that I'm really trying to prove is that if you just don't give up, there's no way you can lose.
Take it from me, an ordinary girl - if you just keep on going, you can take on the world.
Friday, November 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment